Francesca

PitaPata Dog tickers

domenica 19 febbraio 2012

Hey girls!
It's been a long time I didn't write here.. how are you???
I'm fine and i would love to start write you different something from this blog and not only about SecondLife. Seeing this a fashion blog i thought that's right i will speak you a bit of everything. Above all of me! ;) What do you think?
For example i would like to speak of my personal recipe book or my music or again what I do during my day; In short, this blog will become my real personal diary and you will be my loyal confidants! ;) Therefore, i hope don’t let you down when i will write about me and my life. Or you prefere I continue to write only Secondlife? Please let me know what do you think.. i'm a girl very curious and i love read especially your opinions. :-)
Now it's late for me, here it's night, so i wish you a good night and sweet dreams dear readers. See you soon.

With love,
Silvia

Nessun commento: